Saturday, January 10, 2009

Welcome to Read Meat

Happy New Year and welcome to Read Meat. I'm excited to finally be blogging about food, I've been looking for the right forum to share my thoughts on and experiences with food, and I think I've found it. Obviously I love red meat, but I'm going to blog on a whole range of food topics and don't envision focusing on any one topic. Most posts will come from experiences in Washington DC, where I've lived now for 6 years.

I've always liked to eat but only really became obsessed when I went to college and experienced different and exciting new foods. Cooking began later after briefly living in Italy in 2006. Since then I've cooked often and have consistently tried to conquer more ambitious foods - with varying degrees of success.

Come back periodically for new posts, I'll try to blog a few times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment